Mature Skin - Formulated for skin that has begun to show signs of aging, this blend contains precious essential oils with a reputation for their moisturizing and skin-renewing properties. The aroma is serene and majestic while combating fine lines, wrinkles, and loss of elasticity.
Includes Essential Oils of Clary Sage, Lavender, Rosewood, Carrot Seed, East Indian Sandalwood, Blue Cypress, Omanese Frankincense, and Moroccan Rose.
- Create your own aromatherapy products. You can use Aromaland's carrier oils or unscented (AromaFree®) range of natural body care products to customize all your aromatherapy and personal care needs.
- Recommended dilution for most essential oils and blends is 1% (6 drops per 1oz. of base product) for general applications, or 0.5% (3 drops per 1oz. of base product) for facial and sensitive area applications.
Try this recipe!
Mature Skin Serum
- 20 drops of Mature Skin Essential Oil Blend
- 1/2 ounce of Evening Primrose Oil
- 1/2 ounce of Rosehip Seed Oil
- 1 1/2 ounces of Macadamia Nut Oil
- 2 1/2 ounces of Sweet Almond Oil
Mix the ingredients together and store in a sealed glass bottle with a dropper. Label the bottle with the ingredients and date.
To Use - Healthy adults: apply a dropperful onto the face and neck daily. For those with sensitive skin, skin patch test an area on the arm before applying on the face. Discontinue use if any irritation occurs.
Certain essential oils maybe contraindicated with certain medical conditions. Ask your doctor if you have any questions before use. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure a disease.