Why Go Natural with Shampoo and Conditioner? More people these days care about quality natural ingredients in their hair care regimen. They are paying closer attention to the ingredients label and are searching for plant-based solutions at an affordable price.
Why would a consumer want healthy hair care? For one reason, who wants to put harsh chemical ingredients onto their head? Then, when the hair is rinsed, it gets all over the skin and then goes down the drain.
The skin, being the largest organ of absorption, soaks up the good and the bad. This is a key reason why people want to reduce unhealthy and unnatural ingredients.
Further, when harsh chemicals go down the drain, where do they go next? People are choosing products that are both healthy for themselves, and for the environment!
Looks are also important! Health conscientious buyers want their hair to have a healthy vibrance. They may know from experience that certain chemical additives can cause skin and scalp damage and leave the hair looking blah!
When choosing a natural shampoo or conditioner product for your business, here are three points to consider:
- Define your target market. Naturally healthy consumers don’t want to see parabens, artificial colors, or synthetic fragrances! If this is your target market – then it’s time to go green!
- Know the costs. Some natural shampoo and conditioner products could cost more than your budget will allow. Seek natural hair care your customers will love at an affordable price!
- Sell special products. What makes you stand out from all the others? Do you have a special plant extract or unique essential oil blend? You want your product line to excite!
How can Bulk or Wholesale Natural Hair Products Help Your Business?
There are a variety of ways to offer unique and sought-after options for small businesses on a budget.
Bulk: Buying in larger sizes can save money in the long run. Shampoo by the gallon can be 5 times cheaper. Plus, it can be beneficial to the environment to have less packaging.
Hint: Choose a bulk shampoo or conditioner packaged in a container that fits your filling technique.
Wholesale: Your businesses can seek out options to buy retail sizes at half the price. These can be resold at a retail price for a profit!
Choose a wholesale shampoo and conditioner line that looks great on your shelf and offers unique benefits, so your customers keep coming back to buy more!
Private Label / White Label: These two options are growing in popularity among small to medium sized businesses.
Private labeling is when a recipe is made just for your company with specially designed label and packaging for you to retail.
White labeling is when your company buys an existing product all bottled and ready to go. You just have to apply your own label.
Make Custom Products Using an Unscented Shampoo or Conditioner Base.
Many companies cannot buy in large enough quantities for private labeling but want a unique product. A solution is to select a natural unscented base. Then, add your own plant extracts and essential oils.
Be sure to research the appropriate amount to add to be safe and effective. Some plant-based ingredients may be contraindicated with children, fragile skin, or certain medical conditions.
Here are some favorite botanical extracts and essential oils to consider:
- Aloe Vera extracts can offer nourishment, moisturization, and a glossy shine.
- Lavender (Lavendula angustifolia) is an aroma well known as a relaxing floral.
- Marigold (Calendula officinalis) is a favorite for adding deep nourishment and brightness.
- Peppermint (Mentha x piperita) has a refreshing and stimulating scent. It can also help with an itchy scalp.
- Rosemary (Salvia rosmarinus) is added to haircare to improve color and growth.
- Sage (Salvia officinalis) can be deeply cleansing and reduce excessive oil and dirt build-up. It adds body to the hair with a fresh herbal aroma.
Why Buy Shampoo in Bulk from BulkSkinCare.com?
Aromaland has been in the business of making natural aromatherapy and body care products for over 35 years. Our objective is to provide small businesses with clean body and haircare products at an affordable price.
You can count on nutritious ingredients that gently cleanse, condition, and beautify the hair. We care about going natural. Our products are free of the following:
- No Parabens
- No Artificial Colors or Scents
- No Animal Testing
Aromaland also offers a sulfate free shampoo line!
Our state-of-the-art production facility in Santa Fe, New Mexico adds an enchanting energy to every product made!
Visit us at www.BulkSkinCare.com.
Or give us a call at 1-800-933-5267.