Aromaland Shampoos are made with quality natural ingredients including therapeutic essential oils. All at an affordable price! Our shampoos are rich in nourishing plant ingredients to gently cleanse and beautify your hair.
Shampoo varieties include:
- Rosemary & Mint - Cool and fresh with essential oils of rosemary, peppermint, spearmint, cedarwood, juniper berry, clary sage, bay laurel, sage, lemon myrtle, and vetiver.
- Lavender - Classically floral with essential oils of lavender, lavendin super, orange, geranium, cedarwood, wild marjoram, and frankincense.
- Lemongrass & Sage - Bright and green, including essential oils of lemongrass, sage, and vetiver.
- Tea Tree & Lemon - Clean and sunny with essential oils including tea tree, lemon tea tree, eucalyptus, and lavender
- Ylang Ylang & Ginger - Exotic and spicy, this blend includes essential oils of ylang ylang, ginger, cedarwood, rosewood, lavender, cardamon, vetiver, clove, patchouli, lemongrass, and nutmeg.
- Jasmine & Clementine - Indulge with luxurious jasmine, clementine, and rose essential oils.
- Aroma Free (R) - Unscented - mix your own aromas in or keep it simple!
More Info About Our Shampoo…
- Shampoo varieties are designed for all hair types.
- Enhanced with pure rice bran oil, passion fruit seed oil, and acai palm oil.
- Normalizes oil production, enhances circulation, and helps hair and scalp look and feel healthy.
- Gently cleanses with natural plant-based vegan ingredients.
- No parabens. No artificial colors. No artificial fragrances. No animal testing.
- Made in the USA by a small business that cares!
Water (Aqua), Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysutaine, Decyl Glucoside, Panthenol, Glycol Distearate, Panthenbol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Passiflora Edulis (Passion) Fruit Extract, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai Palm) Fruit Oil, Linium Usitatissium (Flax) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ammonium Chloride, Citric Acid, and Essential Oils.
Wet hair thoroughly, apply the shampoo, and lather well.
Take a moment to enjoy the aromas! Take a deep breathe in. Imagine what the plants might look like that produce the blend of aromas. Is there one single note that stands out to you?
After you have enjoyed a few moments of aromatic delight, rinse.
Follow up with conditioner, if desired.
Commonly Asked Questions About Shampooing Hair
Can I shampoo my hair every day? Answer: With a mild, light shampoo, it can be ok to wash hair daily. For those with fine hair, it can get greasy if you use a thick shampoo. If your hair has gotten too oily in the past from frequent shampooing, look for a clear and light liquid shampoo.
- How long should I wash my hair? Wash your hair for about three minutes, scrubbing the scalp, down to the ends of your hair.
- Do I need to use conditioner? Answer: Conditioner helps add smoothness and shine. To avoid an oily look - just apply the conditioner to the ends, and not the scalp. Rinse well.
- What if I notice shampoo build up? Answer: Shampoo build up can leave the hair dull and dirty looking. Try this if you think you need to clean things up. First, combine about a tablespoon of vinegar with a cup of water. Have it ready in the shower. Wash your hair as normal. Then, pour the vinegar mix all over your scalp and hair. Give your hair a good scrub so the vinegar integrates. Then, rinse well. Follow up with conditioner. Optional: Add a squirt of fresh lemon to the vinegar rinse.
Aromaland manufactures these hair care products.
- Natural Shampoos
- Natural Sulfate Free Shampoos
- Natural Beard Wash
- Natural Conditioners
- Herbal Hair & Scalp Treatment
- Don’t forget about Fido - We also offer a Dog Wash!
BulkSkinCare.com offers bulk shampoo sizes, including 1 Gallon, 5 Gallon, 55 Gallon, and 220 Gallon. We also sell wholesale shampoo and conditioner products, plus a full range of high-quality natural body care products.
Buying bulk shampoo and conditioner is not the best option for every business. We also offer wholesale shampoo in retail sizes. Plus, you may choose white label options. For over 500 bottles, we can also private label your very own shampoo brand and ingredients.
Aromaland has a state-of-the-art 35,000 square foot production facility in Santa Fe, NM catering to large orders, private labeling, and special requests.
Give us a call to learn more today!